[Ubuntu-be] [eventbox] hardware to donate

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:20:27 BST 2007

I can get some Pentium 3. Just boxes, no screen, or mouse or anything else.
No more information available right now. Some may be not working and I don't
have time to test and fix them. Are somebody interested and ready to take
care of them ? Give your response ASAP .

On 8/11/07, Michel Daggelinckx <03taxi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a friend who works in a recycle center so it should be easy to get
> pc100-pc133 ram
>
> On 04/08/07, Roel Huybrechts < roelhuybrechts at skynet.be> wrote:
>
> > Hi fellow Ubuntero's
> >
> > I don't know the actual status of the eventbox, but I've some hardware
> > to donate. It's actually quite old stuff, but it might be usefull.
> >
> > It's a full computer set consisting of CPU, (small, I think 15")
> > monitor, keyboard and mouse. Hardware specs are attached and so are two
> > pictures. The main 'problem' is the small amount of RAM (64mb), the rest
> > of hardware should be good enough to run Ubuntu. [I installed Ubuntu on
> > it, which runs fine, just *very* slow]
> >
> > If the machine can't be used (which I think will not be the case :p),
> > I'd rather give it to a 'kringloopwinkel' than it sits in someone's
> > garage.
> >

> > Have a nice sunny day,
> >
> > Roel
> >
> > --

> Network Administrator
> Services Administrator
> chatfactory.net
> registered GNU/Linux user #305840

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people