[Ubuntu-be] Powered by Ubuntu

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:09:22 BST 2007

In fact, I've contacted the guy at effraie before he posts the address.
He was looking for a distribution point in Belgium.
I've proposed myself and it was ok until he checks on system76 and
told me there is already a distribution point in Belgium.
So he doesn't got more info that the address taken from the system76' website.

Cédric