[Ubuntu-be] Ordering new ubuntu tshirts and polos

Wesley S. wesley at ubuntu-nl.org
Mon Apr 30 00:05:01 BST 2007

This is an IMPORTANT message for people who want to order shirts..

I just spoke with the supplier. Black t-shirts/polo's and all colors with
sizes greater than XXL (XXXL and XXXXL) have to be ordered before 1st of May
2007, so I don't think we'll be able to do this anymore.

I didn't know I had to order this fast. I hadn't contacted the supplier yet.
So I am really sorry for that!

But: Navy Blue t-shirts and polo's up to size XXL can still be ordered for a
longer time. I would like to have orders for these Navy Blue t-shirts up to
size XXL before the end of 14/05/2007, that's about 2 weeks from now.

Here are the prices for the t-shirts and polo's if you order them and are
able to pick them up at Turnhout:

these can be ordered until 14/05/2007
* T-Shirt 185gr/sqm, navy blue Size S-XXL 14,00€
* Polo Shirt 220gr/sqm, navy blue, Size S-XXL 17,00€

I have no idea why Ubuntu-NL can deliver them cheaper, but this is really
the best I can do for now. I also included shipping costs in the price.
After I paid the orders and the shipping, I will see how much everything
really cost and if it appears that I charged too much, you can choose what I
do with the 1 or 2 euros that I charged too much. I can either transfer it
back to you, or I can donate it to the ubuntu-BE team :).

If you aren't able to pick up the shirts from Turnhout, but would like me to
send them to your home address, then I'll have to find out how much that
would cost extra, I'll go to the post office one of these days to ask how
much it costs to send a t-shirt to a place in Belgium. So in that case, you
can better wait a few days until I know how much shipping to your home
address will cost.

Again, I am sorry that I can only get you Navy Blue t-shirts now, but it's
the best I can do for now.

PS: It might be a good idea to wait a day or 2 before you send me the money,
because I might be able to reduce the price by 1 or 2 euros after talking to
Dennis from Ubuntu-NL (because he has a way of getting them cheaper) and
with the supplier (juliux).

I'll let you know more in 1 or 2 days!

Here are the details for ordering the shirts/polo's if you already want to
place an order today or tomorrow:

Banking number: 001-4589749-76

For some people (pjotr123 ;-)) this might also be needed to do the payment:
IBAN code: BE91 0014 5897 4976
BIC code: GEBABEBB

Please include this in the comment of the payment:
1. your email
2. t-shirt or polo
3. size (S to XXL)

After I received the t-shirts and polo's, I will contact everyone through
e-mail to make appointments to get your shirt or polo.

--
Wesley Stessens <wesley at ubuntu-nl.org>
Human Knowledge Belongs To The World - Antitrust (2001)