[Ubuntu-be] feisty cd's arrived

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:36:33 BST 2007

2007/4/27, Gaëtan Frenoy <gaetan at frenoy.net>:
> Hi Marc,
>
> Le Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:25:31 +0200, Mark Van den Borre a écrit:
> > Feisty cd's have arrived at my place. Fair organisers for Gent (Ismael
> > & Dieter) & Hasselt (Bart), please get in touch.
>
>  Great news.  Can we get some for the WEXS also ?
>  Did someone already contact you about this ?
>
>  If answers are "yes" and "no", can you let me know the procedure to
>  get them ?
Please note supplies are extremely limited. Our policy is to keep CD's
behind the counter and only hand them out to people we have spoken to
for a few minutes.

I can send you about 50.

* Get them at my place (address & phone below).
* I send them to you. You pay the postage.
* I drop them off at a Brussels station luggage desk, you pick them up there.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113