[Ubuntu-be] questions to politicians before elections (candidats.be)

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Apr 25 11:47:15 BST 2007

Amedee Van Gasse schreef:
> On Wed, April 25, 2007 11:01, Laurent RICHARD wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:55:24 +0200, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote

>>> I proposed to do so in March but got very few answers !
>>>
>>> I started, looking first for a host, and some help. This came. We
>>> have nearly finished to set the copy of candidats.fr on candidats.be
>>>
>> Great.

>>> who is ready to come and work on this with us ? (Simon and myself)
>>>
>> I didn't get much time and with my new job to come (May 1st) I wouldn't
>> have
>> more but if I can help a bit.
>>

> Great idea, this candidats.be thing, but I'm afraid I would be biased. So
> please don't expect any direct involvement from me.
> However I can forward any questions you have to some politicians. A
> personal approach from one of their own party members (CD&V in my case)
> might have more effect than a question from the "anonymous" general
> public. Don't have any high expectations: I'm only one of the many
> thousand party members, and I know only a handfull of the candidats.

Standards and especially open standards are basic for ISOC community.
So, if I, chair of ISOC Belgium, can be of any help, I'll certainly ill
try to find some free time in my agenda to participate in this project.

Rudi Vansnick
/President Internet Society Belgium vzw
Treasurer ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain
Secretaris TIK vzw
Peter Peterschapsprogramma Social Profit EROV/
GSM: +32 475 28 16 32
Tel: +32 70 77 39 39
ISOC Belgium <http://www.isoc.be/> - ISOC-ECC & ISOC.EU
<http://www.isoc-ecc.org/>