[Ubuntu-be] FW: Ubuntu Feisty CDs requested

Edgar Ruhnke baan135 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:54:06 BST 2007

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:58:00 +0200From: decirc at gmail.comTo: ubuntu-be at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu Feisty CDs requested
Well... we have to manage the CD carefully....
There are about twenty fairs / year

As there is a release every six months, let's say 10 fairs....

If we want to manage those free CD : we have to use 40 CD / fair.

Do you think it's realistic ?

Can we envisage a kind of remuneration / cd ?

About 2 euros / CD.

When those cd are sold, we'll have money to order new ones if we couldn't have free ones.
If ordered, the cost is 1,5 euro / CD

Or money to press a Belgian CD (818 euros / 1000 CD)

Is this forbidden by Canonical or not ?

Regards
Cedric
2007/4/19, Bart Broeckx <bartek at ubuntu-nl.org>:
The Hasselt Computerfair is may 20, so Mark: Make sure you can deliver a box to me;-)Greetz,
2007/4/18 Jan Claeys schreef:
> They will be delivered at Mark's place, and then distributed from there.-- Bart BroeckxWillekensmolenstraat 83/73500 Hasselt0476/66.20.80 bartek at ubuntu-nl.org --ubuntu-be mailing list / mailto:ubuntu-be at lists.ubuntu.comYou can find list info and your subscription configuration options at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-be
Ontdek Windows Live Hotmail, het ultieme online mailprogramma!
http://get.live.com/mail/overview