[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: ALL TEAMS: Speaker Representatives]

Nicolas da Luz Duque nicolas.daluzduque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:12:12 BST 2007

Le vendredi 13 avril 2007 à 15:31 +0200, mongolito404 a écrit :
> Hoi,
>
> And since it's about speaking at conference, it's and other "job" than
> being Ubuntu-be spokesman (or press contact). Wee need people with
> some presentation skills and who feels comfortable speaking to a large
> audience.
>
> On 4/13/07, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be> wrote:
> > This is about speaking at conferences, seminars & the like, so we
> > probably need to list one or both of you for speaking in English too?

I have already given two conferences about Free Software and Ubuntu. One
at the ULB, and one in my hometown of Waterloo. I am pretty comfortable
speaking in front of a large audience, and while I only have done it in
French for now, I feel I could do it in English.

--
Nicolas da Luz Duque
Jabber <iceman at jabber.belnet.be>