[Ubuntu-be] Support points map status

Wouter Horré wouter-ubuntu at horre.be
Tue Apr 17 16:20:43 BST 2007

Hi,

This is nice!

Two remarks/questions:
1. The dutch translation seems incomplete. I'll try to find some time this
weekend to complete it.
2. I was a support point, but my entry seems to be lost in the migration
process. I know there was a typo in my address (300 Leuven, instead of 3000
Leuven), so maybe that is the reason. Shall I register again, or is my entry
to be recovered from somewhere?

regards
Wouter

--