[Ubuntu-be] Meet the fawn! -- Ubuntu Gathering on April 22

Alexandre Ficelle alexficelle.pub at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:21:45 BST 2007

Hello Ubuntu friends!

    The newest release of Ubuntu will be out in a couple of days. As you
probably know, the mascot of this new version is the Feisty Fawn. We at
Ubuntu-be.org wanted to do something a bit out of the ordinary to
celebrate this event.

    To stay in the spirit of this release, we decided to go meet some
real deers, and hopefully fawns as well! Join us on Sunday April 22,
2007 at 14:30 in the nature park in La Reid.

    To get there, hop aboard the minivan traveling across Belgium. All
practical details can be found on the wiki. Please add your name there
too if you plan on coming!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/meet_the_fawn

    Spread the word around! Hoping to see you all there...

    Sincerely,

       Alexandre Laurent