[Ubuntu-be] Linked In

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:53:40 BST 2007

I'm also on linkedin. In my profile, under "Groups and Associations" I
put "Ubuntu-be". Lionel does the same. I saw Cedric use
"Ubuntu-be.org". I remeber a discussion here and I think we agreed to
use "Ubuntu-be.org" as our "brand" name. So I will switch to
Ubuntu-be.org in my linkedin profile. I suggest other members do the
same.

P.

On 4/14/07, Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be> wrote:
> Op vrijdag 13-04-2007 om 21:47 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Cedric
> Janssens:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Just a note to know if some of them are using Linked In and are
> > interested to expand their network.
> >
> > Best regards
> > Cedric
> Yes, I use LinkedIn.
> --
> Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be>

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people