[Ubuntu-be] anonymous donation received

Jürgen jurgen.priem2 at telenet.be
Fri Apr 6 08:03:29 BST 2007

Kevin Elaerts schreef:
> Op wo, 04-04-2007 te 08:18 +0200, schreef Marc:
>
>> Jan Claeys schreef:

>>> Mr. Coevoet,
>>>
>>> Zoals ik al eerder zei, gelieve on-topic te blijven.
>>>
>>> Daarnaast hebben we hier bij Ubuntu respect voor andere mensen, we
>>> verwachten dus dat jij ook respect toont voor anderen, en je gedraagt
>>> volgens de Code of Conduct[*].  Als je daar een probleem mee hebt, stel
>>> ik voor dat je je uitschrijft van deze lijst.
>>>

>> Kijk, herlees eens wat Cedric schrijft:
>>
>> The problem with containerparken is the legal rules.
>> To have the right to take materials, you should be able to recycle all
>> the material taken.
>> You cannot take a lot, make some tests, keep interesting parts and
>> only after bring back the rest to the containerparken....
>>

>> Hij zegt dus dus "You cannot take a lot, make some tests, keep
>> interesting parts and
>> only after bring back the rest to the containerparken...."  Daar ben ik
>> niet van overtuigd.  Moet al die oude rommel op zijn geheel naar de
>> rommelhemel, om te kunnen reincarneren of zoiets??
>>
>> Als ik zeg de apen beklimmen de recyclageladder, heb ik het over de
>> slogans die ze (hier) gebruikt hebben om de mensen te laten recycleren.
>> En niet over Cedric, laten we wel wezen ...
>>
>> Marc
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...
>> http://languageradio.tk   Updated every 2-3 months.
>>

> Er is ook nog zoiets al SPIT, die nemen je oude pc's en met derden of
> gewoon zelf geven ze die een nieuw leven. Ik heb er al veeloude maar nog
> goed spul heengebracht, gisteren zelfs nog een perfect werkende, maar te
> luidruchtige printer. Het is maar hoe je het aanpakt.

Hello list,

I myself work at as a sysadmin in a recycling intercommunal in the
region of Kortrijk (Courtrai). AEEA the name of the waste type is being
collected in many places, it is not a centralised collection as with
PMD, Paper, or home waste. The containerparken are governed by the
cities and bij the recycling firm.
If an official agreement with ubuntu belgium is to be reached a lot of
people will have to agree on the matter (different cities, direction,
the intercommunal counsel). Non the less the slogan for recycling is the
stairs of lansink, an the number one action to reduce waste is re-use.
So I will have a word non the less if someone is interessed.