[Ubuntu-be] Call for testing!

Gaëtan Frenoy gaetan at frenoy.net
Thu Apr 5 12:00:10 BST 2007

Le Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:59:50 +0200, Snulkid a écrit:

> What's the complete sentence/context (and its current translation)
> including this mention ?

 Don't know exactly.  Just saw the .po file but I guess it is a shop
 where you can buy computers with free softwares.  Best of those
 shops even provide computers pre-installed with Ubuntu !

 That said, I don't know if this part of the application is really
 in use.  I mean : I don't see this on the test website
 (http://ubuntumapbeta.lusis.be/beta/index.php).

 Can someone clarify this ?

 Thanks,

--