[Ubuntu-be] Call for testing!

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:36:13 BST 2007

On 4/4/07, Gaëtan Frenoy <gaetan at frenoy.net> wrote:
> > Tonight, I should put the already ~160 translated strings into the
> > bzr repository and deploy them on the beta site.
>
>  That'd be great !
Ok, I pulled the existing translations from Rosetta and updated the
test site. After a quick look I there is some missing caps. Anyone
wanting to help can test the site in different language.

Also, I need people registering using name with special chars (é, ï,
%, á, ú, etc.) and having problems (cannot register, name displayed
wrong after registration, mail not send, etc.).

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people