[Ubuntu-be] map.ubuntu-be.org/nl temporarily running from backup

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:12:07 BST 2007

Hi all,

Today as so many times before, I was manually updating nl
ubuntu-be.org map data. I made a mistake and had to restore from a
backup. Backups are made every night, but I don't have access to them
right here right now.

The latest backup I have access to right here right now is a bit more
than a month old, with 15 new nl support points added in that time
frame. So don't panick if you're nl and have recently subscribed. You
will be back on the map, but it may take a few hours or maybe even
days.

Sincerely,

Mark
--