[Ubuntu-be] reminder: e-meeting tonight

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:04:06 BST 2007

Obviously IRC is much easier for IRC people. I use Jabber for more
than two years and I din't have any issue joining the meeting. I
personnaly find it easier to explain people how to use Jabber (using
Gaim) than IRC with channels, nickname registration, bots, etc.

But I agree, there is a need for an easy documentation on how to join.
I've also seen that there is a pure web firefox compatible Jabber
client (http://jwchat.sourceforge.net/), When I found time (so after
the 1st map deployment), I want to test if it can be insta

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people