[Ubuntu-be] Hasselt computer fair on Sunday: your confirmation needed

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 09:54:05 BST 2006

Hi all,

Regarding the computer fair in Hasselt next Sunday, 2006/10/01:

Please confirm to this list that you will be there from 9.30 until
17.30, especially if your name is Bart Broeckx, Jurgen Fransen, Yves
Jans or Adriaan Leijnse.

I need confirmation from at least two participants before I confirm
our presence and pay the fee. Having a Ubuntu presentation at VRT on
Thursday and an Ubuntu interview on Monday, I will not be there
myself.

Essential things not to forget:
* a 10 m power extension cord
* your charged(!) cellphone, and the cell phone numbers of the other
participants
* a multiple power contact box
* a big monitor or a projector, if possible tested with your laptop
* publicity stuff

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre