[Ubuntu-be] Micro Mega MArket Beurs - Charleroi Edition

Snulkid rr at lilit.be
Mon Sep 18 11:48:47 BST 2006

> I need to browse the archive of the mailing list but there is someone
> who propose to print banners for us...

Actually, we were two :-) : another person on the list and I have access to
an Océ 9400 plotter; it can print N/B standard DIN formats or banners up to
A0 width.

We just need a PDF (NL and/or FR) and a reference dimension for printing.
Using Postpac tubes
(http://www.post.be/site/fr/packages/postpac/normal/index.html), I can send
a bunch of them to a coordinator or anybody else, provided you don't ask for
a too short delay.

It's up to you
--
snulkid