[Ubuntu-be] bank account -> minimal formal structure proposal

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Tue Oct 31 13:01:52 GMT 2006

Op dinsdag 31-10-2006 om 11:51 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Benoît
Plunus:
> My support got to Mark for NL_BE and to Cedric for FR_BE ;)

+1 about the 2 candidates

But just like François I have a remark about the ousting procedure
though.  I would request only a fixed 10 or 15 votes, or maybe use the
difference between pro and contra votes?  Remember that your proposal
might make it impossible to remove someone that was very popular at the
time of his/her "election".

--
Jan Claeys