[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu-be logo

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:18:17 BST 2006

Now that we are an official LoCo Team, we may probably ask the right
to use a modified Ubuntu "circle" logo (for instance, changing it's
color and adding something -French fries?- in it) as other are doing
((K|X)ubuntu, ubuntu-ca, etc.). Allowing use more creativity than only
changing text color.

P.

On 10/26/06, Serge van Ginderachter <serge at vanginderachter.be> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I bumped in to the http://www.ubuntu-uk.org/ site this evening, which
> gave me the idea to tweak the ubuntu-be logo a bit, with results to d
> find here:
>
>  http://users.pandora.be/vanginderachter/public/ubuntu/
>
> My graphical skills suck quite badly, but I think that with some minor
> tweaking, there might result a nice logo to put on the ubuntu-be.org
> site.
>

> greetz,
>

>         Serge
>
> --
> Serge van Ginderachter
>
> http://www.vanginderachter.be/
>
> Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people