[Ubuntu-be] Change location in the support point map?

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:15:10 BST 2006

Hoi,

for the moment, there is no public user friendly interface for this.
We (Mark Van Den Borre and Me) have to do it by hand in the database.

Mark, I couln't find my account information to do it. Could you take
care of this ?

Floris, could you mail Mark (or me, or both of us) with your new location.

On 10/25/06, Floris Lambrechts <florisla at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I change my location on the support point map?
> Or could someone do this for me?
>
> I have moved, and therefore have a new address and geo-lat/lon coordinates.
>
> (Sorry if this has already been discussed on this list!)
>
> regards
> Floris

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people