[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu-be LoCoTeam contact

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:32:06 BST 2006

2006/10/16, François Schoubben <fsc at info.fundp.ac.be>:

> Like Ploum, I vote for you,
As you told the list yourself, me too.

> (I bet you'll be the only one wanting to
> read those amount of mail :-) )
Yup. Up until now, I tried to read the loco-contacts list very
carefully. But it's not only this list a LoCoTeam contact is to
follow. The other ones, like ubuntu-devel, ubuntu-announce and
ubuntu-news have a lower signal/noise ration on matters that are
important to ubuntu-be.org. I don't feel like monitoring those.

Jan has this amazing ability to work himself through zillions of
mailing list posts. He has also done good work within the ubuntu-nl
team. I'm glad we will have him out there catching the important bits
of the international ubuntu community.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre