[Ubuntu-be] Questions on support points / os free shop list website

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Sun Oct 15 14:57:21 BST 2006

Hi all,

As we (Pierre and I) are developing the website for support points and
os free shops list, I have some questions:

1)
The use of Javascript allows a much richer website, but in the open
source community, Javascript isn't very popular due to it's relative
undefined standard.
How much work should be done on Javascript/non-Javascript compatibility?

2)
An unwritten guideline in webdesign tells us that any information should
be findable with 2 clicks (not counting any search option).
Should this guideline be followed?

That will be all for now :-)

Regards,
--