[Ubuntu-be] yesterday's booth preparation results

Annelies Bollen kleinewereld at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:10:34 BST 2006

Whoah 800 leaflets. Good job!

I found the pdf. It looks great! I can't wait to see the end-result.

Mail me if I should bring something else along than my laptop/camera...
I saw on the wiki that we still needed scissors, rope and tape... I
could bring that along.

Although I'm not sure where I've put that roll of tape... If someone
else has got a roll of tape, please bring it along because I'm not sure
I'm going to find it in time. (I'm not at home tomorrow)

'till sunday!

Greets,
Lisje