[Ubuntu-be] 200 cd's for computer fairs have arrived

Snulkid rr at lilit.be
Fri Oct 13 05:04:53 BST 2006

Le Mardi 10 Octobre 2006 18:51, Cedric Janssens a écrit :
> But we'll need banner to decorate the stand.... I think to Snulkid.

Oups! Sorry for this late reaction.
As I explained, just send me (link(s) to) PDF files with a few days
delay and a reference dimension. Remember I can print B/W on plain
paper, not glossy colour banners as ToniVR.

I probably won't be present at Dipro fairs but given the impressing
number of people who said they will be at Leuven fair, it would be
great to have some pictures online !

Have a nice day
--
Snulkid