[Ubuntu-be] Leuven fair preparation: thursday, 21.00, my place

Geert Van Damme geert at darling.be
Tue Oct 10 13:52:09 BST 2006

Hi,

Up till now, I've been lurking on this group.
I live in Kessel-lo but I'm not sure if I can make it to the fair on Sunday.

If it's of any help, you can use my (rather old) laptop with Edgy
installed for demo's. (FYI, usb sitecom WLan wireless worked perfectly
in edgy, not so in dapper). I've got a copy of 'Ubuntu unleashed' and
'the official ubuntu book'. But I just gave the latter to my mother ;-)

Geert Van Damme