[Ubuntu-be] "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers are available NOW!

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Sun Oct 1 15:16:29 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

Friday evening I finally received the "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers from
System76 (a company selling Ubuntu desktops, laptops and servers), after
they had been stuck at the Belgian customs for almost a week.

Yay!

A picture of such a sticker and the address where you can send an SAE[*]
for Belgium can be found on the following place:
<http://system76.com/index.php/cPath/53_64>
(Maybe this can be added to the ubuntu-be.org site too?)

For those of you who have already sent me an SAE, I will be sending the
first batch of stickers out tomorrow--sorry for the long wait...  ;-)

Everybody will receive 4 of these stickers, except if you have a good
reason to request more (e.g. if you just moved all the computers in your
school to Ubuntu you can get them for all the desktops, and I might even
come to apply them personally to all those computers ;-) ).

Another option might be to meet at some place (e.g. a "café"),
preferably with several people at the same time (some sort of a regional
Ubuntu-be meeting), but that depends on my free time and the location
(distance).

[*] SAE = Stamped Addressed Envelope: you write your address on an
envelope and put a stamp on it, and then you insert it into another
envelope that you send to me.

--
Jan Claeys