[Ubuntu-be] Ghent computer fair

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Wed Nov 22 23:07:49 GMT 2006

Op woensdag 22-11-2006 om 22:21 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Ecthelion:
> I'm going to the fair in Ghent this sunday.

Great!

> It is my first time to help with a fair and I wondered what to take
> with me.
> Also, I'm wondering how it works...
> At which hour do I have to be there?

The fair is from 10h to 17h, but you better be there earlier (9h-9h30 if
possible) to set up the stand.  (And you'll need to use the back
entrance for stand holders!)

> Do I need to prepare some food?

There is a Belgian fries/hamburger/hot dog/... stand.
So if you don't like that, bring your own food. :)

> I've read this
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoComputerFairHowto
> but still there are no practical arrangements there...

You better look here:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs>
(It seems like nobody made a page for the Ghent fair though...)

> If I could have transport to and back from the fair, I'm willing to
> take my pc and flatscreen.
> (I am in Ghent so it's not far)
> So if anyone has transport and goes to the fair...

I hope the people who promised to also come will be able to tell you
what's needed or if they can help you with transport...

--
Jan Claeys