[Ubuntu-be] vlod

François Cauwe francois at cauwe.org
Wed Nov 22 22:29:03 GMT 2006

Hello!
You are always welcome, then we can have a chat when it's calm. :p (yes
I speak french)

I think the most important is that we can have enough people for the 4
days. For the moment we are with 4, so that's already good, but I'm sure
we can do better! So call to all your ubuntu/linux friends!

Greetz,
François

Op dinsdag 21-11-2006 om 17:20 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Cedric
Janssens: