[Ubuntu-be] Telenet PCTV ontoegankelijk voor alternatieve browsers en besturingssystemen

Wesley S. profox at ubuntu-nl.org
Wed Nov 22 19:56:21 GMT 2006

2006/11/22, Mattias Campe <Mattias.Campe at gmail.com>:

> Mattias Campe schreef:
> > Hello Ubuntu-be
> >
> > First of all: sorry that I didn't introduce myself (yet). Secondly:
> > sorry for posting a Dutch post, but I don't have time right now to
> > translate it. So below is a mail that I've send to Telenet:
> <snip mail Telenet />
>
> Het onderstaande is het antwoord van Telenet. Misschien weet er iemand
> iets meer over het gebruikte Javascript?

And even if you could break the javascript check, you'll end up with this
DRM'ed file that you can't play on linux (afaik)

We should heavily protest against this kind of thing. I am a Telenet user
too, and if you give me the e-mail where you sent the message to, I will be
the first to protest against this kind of "monopoly-feeding behaviour".

--
Wesley Stessens <profox at ubuntu-nl.org>
http://wesley.debianbox.be