[Ubuntu-be] UbuntuClips.org

Bram Biesbrouck b at beligum.org
Sun Nov 19 21:58:04 GMT 2006

On Sunday 19 November 2006 21:14, Mark Van den Borre wrote:
> Hi list, hi Morgan,
>
> > I don't know if you know the site http://ubuntuclips.org/
>
> [...]> But I've proposed to provide the french voice for the translations
> and
>
> > maybe the Dutch voice.
>
> If you are into this kind of thing, you should definitely also talk to
> Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com>. He's an ubuntu member, an
> old coworker of Mark Shuttleworth and working on something very
> similar. Sorry, but I can't seem to find an exact url of what he's
> working on.
>
> Morgan, you might be interested in talking to Bram Biesbrouck
> <b at beligum.org>. He has been experimenting with http://captorials.com
> , a similar initiative.

Hello !

Sounds nice, too bad video's aren't made with ScreenKast.
Perhaps I should contact the people of ubuntuclips and offer to join forces.
Since I ran out of beer-money, I had to take a daytime job, which is eating my
time away for the moment.
Suggestions or forwards always welcome !

b.

--
 Bram Biesbrouck
 b at beligum.org