[Ubuntu-be] ComputerFair Namur

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Thu Nov 16 17:48:42 GMT 2006

Op donderdag 16-11-2006 om 14:20 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Peter
Dedecker:
> Jan Claeys wrote:
> > It's possible to get a computer from Futracom for that purpose (if they
> > attend the Walloon fairs--we can ask in Ghent), and probably also from
> > some of the second-hand computer sellers.
>
> Is there a computer available in Ghent?

The Futracom guy said we could have one every time, I'm just not 100%
sure he goes to the Wallonian fairs too.

> If not, we can ask one at Linuxbelgium.be or ThinkWize.  Both are
> local companies working with Linux.  The first one sells Linux-ready
> or linux-preinstalled computers so they could be interested to let us
> use a computer if they could make some promotion.

Futracom sells all its PCs with Kubuntu pre-installed too.  OTOH, if
other companies want to give us a PC for use on those fairs that's okay
for me too; we don't have to favor one over the other!

--
Jan Claeys