[Ubuntu-be] Hallo

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Wed Nov 15 17:44:54 GMT 2006

Op woensdag 15-11-2006 om 18:19 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Christophe
Vandeplas:

> Unfortunately I won't be able to work myself on such a paper before
> march (aka after FOSDEM). If there are any people interested, feel
> free to contact me directly.
> Qualities we need (you need at least one of them):
> - - used/wants to write commercial talk
> - - has some experience with layout on paper
> - - wants to brainstorm to get advantages
> - - can find a store that is ready to do the test for 1 month, do the
> necessary promotion (and then compare their extra benefits)

I have already been talking/discussing with Mark VDB about this
(remember the beers after the Ostend computer fair? ;) ), so we're both
interested...

Maybe we can set a date (and location) to get together with all
interested people somewhere in March (or earlier, if most people prefer
that)?

Also, it would be nice to see some people that sell PCs (e.g. PC shop or
IT service company) involved, because they have better understanding of
the procedures, profit margins, costs, problems, etc.

--
Jan Claeys