[Ubuntu-be] Kortrijk computer fair report + transport CDs etc. to Berchem fair people

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Tue Nov 7 11:34:59 GMT 2006

Lieven Baes, Michael Anckaert & me manned the Ubuntu booth in Kortrijk.

We brought some computers of our own, but also got an AMD64 system from
Futracom to use as a demo machine.  People doing the Ubuntu stand on one
of the following Dipro fairs can also ask them for a similar demo
system.  Futracom sells all its computers with Kubuntu by default, but
it's no problem that we install Ubuntu on it.

We got 58,80 euro in gifts!

Now, I have Mark's Ubuntu booth stuff + A0 posters + official Ubuntu CDs
here at home.  The next fair will be in Berchem near Antwerp I suppose,
so we need to find a way to get it from here to someone who will be at
the Berchem fair.  Of course, the first thing to know is who is going to
be at the Ubuntu booth in Berchem?

--
Jan Claeys