[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu Poster

Cedric Janssens cedric.janssens at ubuntu-be.org
Wed Nov 1 17:32:43 GMT 2006

It's sure that selling goodies (Posters, T-Shirts, Tux, etc..) need a
person dedicated (and lost for people presentation).
It will also interest mostly some geeks...
So Fosdem is a better place.
Eventually online selling (like http://cdlinux.spreadshirt.net/ )
((It's just a test with spreadshirt)

Regards