[Ubuntu-be] dapper irc tutorial for newbies needed

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:38:27 BST 2006

Hoi,

If you do it, dont put it on Ubuntu-be.org website. As discussed
earlier, support, documentation and tutorial should be on language
communities' website. Si the guide in french should be on the
Ubuntu-fr's wii, the guide in dutch should be on Ubuntu-nl's one, etc.

A newbie proof irc tutorial is surely needed for Ubuntu-be bnut it's
not a Ubuntu-be.org/Belgium restricted topic. The whole Ubuntu
community may need it.

Obviously we could, and probably should, link these guide from the
Ubuntu-be.org website.

On 5/31/06, Cedric Janssens <decirc at gmail.com> wrote:
> If nobody find it, I will be able to create on in French for tonight
> (no Ubuntu at the office)
>
> Regards
> Cedric
>
> 2006/5/31, Mark Van den Borre <mvdborre at gmail.com>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > If we want to point people at #ubuntu-nl and #ubuntu-fr irc channels
> > for online interactive support, we need a newbie proof irc tutorial,
> > preferably with screenshots, for Dapper.
> >
> > It must be available somewhere, but I can't seem to directly find it.
> > Please find or create one for inclusion in the ubuntu-be.org website,
> > and mail it to the list.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Mark
> > --
> > Mark Van den Borre
> > Noormannenstraat 113
> > 3000 Leuven, België
> > +32 486 961726
> >
> > --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people