[Ubuntu-be] ordering CD's: fr_be responsible? number?

François Schoubben fsc at info.fundp.ac.be
Wed May 31 07:56:45 BST 2006

>> 4th, there are at least 2 LIP/LCP in Liege before half-July, etc.
>> So I guess we can distribute dozens of them near Liege, if some press
>> advertising is done and if we receive them in 2 or 3 weeks, as Jan
>> suggested.
>>
>> If you need an official request from Liege people, just ask.
> OK. Will 300 more do? You or someone you appoint handles the logistics
> of getting them to Liège.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mark

I just remember i was willing to ask for 120 cd's. Last time, I got 60
and they're all (but 3, i had problems with ppc cd and AMD64 cd :))
distributed. I meet people in scools, lug, Plug(plone user group's :) ),
and i'll meet ~60 kids these hollidays (I hope netherless, i'me
organising weeks for them, mixing computers and outdoor...

--
François