[Ubuntu-be] press release: "Ubuntu lives in my city!" photo sessions needed

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:35:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

To give the thursday press release more punch, we need your "Ubuntu
lives in my city!" photo session. Have a look at
http://vrijesoftware.be/test/foto/ for an example.

"Ubuntu lives in my city!" Your photo session should get this message through.

Some hints:Make about 20 photos of yourself (or a stuffed pinguin if
you are very privacy minded) promoting Ubuntu:
 * near city name plates (road and/or railway station)
 * at famous monument or special places in your city

At https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/SupportPoints?action=AttachFile
, you can find A3 and A4 support point posters in svg, ps and pdf
format, ready for translation NL->FR.

You can come and get as many A3 posters as you need from me here in
Leuven. Anyone else who can do that for other cities? I could bring
some to Brussels tomorrow too.

So what are you waiting for? Go make your photo session and send it in!

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113