[Ubuntu-be] 1000 install sets express shipment request

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Sat May 20 08:51:44 BST 2006

Well, please everybody accept my apologize for my "emportement" but it's a
primal fear for me to see ubuntu-be separated. I was maybe a little bit
too.... quick on reaction.
I think everything is more clear now.
It is a fight of every day to avoid language conflict, even in my work (we
even try to speak Dutch in my team between people form Charleroi or Mons).
So my reaction could be excessive but it had the advantage that everything
is clearer now.

COuld be Ubuntu a way of united spirit to free software :)

Best regards to everybody...
Cedric