[Ubuntu-be] Re: Maintenance WebSite

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:51:59 BST 2006

Hoi,

speaking of the website...

Mark showed me his Ubuntu CD distribution map wich is nice. I'll be
unavailable until next week when I hope to try to integrate it. Mark
tell me if this seems ok for you (you are always showed as deconnected
in my Jabber client).

I also added a quick done screenshot of my desktop (in French). I like
the full scale picture but my thumbnail with a drop shadow is not well
done. Anyway, we will need screenshot for others supported languages.
If everybody is ok with my screenshot, I probably can install language
packs to complete the collection.

Ploum proposed to add a "happy corporate looking people" picture in
the front pages (this mean we have to find/make such a picture). Our
front pages does not have a lot a text, i'm not sure that three
pictures (ubuntu circle of friend, screenshot and happy corporate
people) is a good idea for such a simple page.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people