[Ubuntu-be] What about the website ?

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:21:33 BST 2006

Hoi,

I've installed CMS-MS on Cedric's serve (http://ubuntu.carolinux.be/).
I also have tweaked the default skin to have a more ubuntuish style. I
can be an technical webmaster and do stuffs like keeping the CMS-MS
installation up to date, manage users, work on integration of content
from different source (like Gmane for news and annoucement), etc. But
I wouldn't be responsible for content and I will need help for design
et maybe some help for PHP/Javascript scripting (fixing the charset in
Gmane RSS feeds, auto-langage selection based on browser and user
(cookie) preferences, etc.).

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people