[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be at the Community Council

Lionel Dricot ploum at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 26 23:58:38 BST 2006

Hello,

In order to have the official ubuntu-be domain and lot of other cool
stuff, I think it's important that we become an official loco-team.

In order to do this, we have to show us at the Community Council of
April 3rd :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda

I suggest that, for this date, we could show :

- a first and simple version of our website. (I cannot connect to it
anymore (just me ?) but I was loving the CMSMS theme. Really great.)
- a 10 line summary of all ideas we have discussed here on this list.
- a list of planned or already done Real-life activities were some of us
were active as Ubunteros and were we could pretend to be "Ubuntu-be
members" if we were an official LocoTeam.

Unfortunatly, I have a job interview the 3rd so I will not be present at
the meeting. If you can (and want ;-) )represent Ubuntu-be to this
meeting, let me know (with your Launchpad accound name)

I will send a mail with all our informations to the Ubuntu LocoTeam
responsible on April 2nd. I will also add the name of 3 or 4 people that
will represent us. (altought everyone is welcome)

Cheers,

Lionel

PS : sorry for my inactivity, but I want my diploma at the end of this
year ;-)