[Ubuntu-be] Dapper Artwork

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:45:05 GMT 2006

Dears,

I've just received my hundred blank cd with printable surface.
But....
I've take hollyday for 1st and 2nd of June.
As soon as the iso is available, I will begin to burn it to the hundred of CD.
As I need to spare a maximum of time before the DapperParty to burn
it, I will use several computers (or several burner in the same
computer).
But.... I think it's a good Idea to print the artwork on the CD before
the burning session. But.... where can I find the official cd artwork
? Will it available before the release of Dapper ?
Or should we create our own artwork, maybe with the Ubuntu Be team
logo and or URL ?

Any advice ?

Regards
Cedric