[Ubuntu-be] List of needed and not needed.

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 12:04:05 GMT 2006

On 3/5/06, mongolito404 <mongolito404 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 3/4/06, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be> wrote:
> > > - maybe a mini wiki for the specific belgian problems as bank and
> > > Intenet provider configurations.
> >
> > We can also put that info on the -nl/-fr/-de sites and/or on the
> > official Ubuntu wiki?
> I don't know for other people, but if there is a Ubuntu-be website,
> this would be the first place I search for belgium specific topics
> (banks, isp, etc.).

I'm tempted to second this.  This is strictly Belgian information. Of
course, It overturns a bit the idea of ubuntu-be being strictly marketing,
but I think for good reasons.
This information needs to come from many different contributors, and it
frequently changes. Something for a page on the Ubuntu wiki, probably...

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113