[Ubuntu-be] official CDs will arrive today

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:22:16 BST 2006

Hoi,

I can met people in LLN in the evenings or in Namur around 12. I
travel by train from Louvain-la-Neuve to Namur and from Namur to
Louvain-la-Neuve at the morning and at the end of each work day. I can
pass CDs between these two cities easily. Also I stop at Ottignies, I
can also met people there between my two trains.

François S. work at the same place than me, so reaching me is also
reaching him and vice-versa.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people