[Ubuntu-be] official CDs will arrive today

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Wed Jun 28 10:52:09 BST 2006

Op wo, 28-06-2006 te 07:53 +0200, schreef Marc Portier:
> I'm daily commuting from Ghent to Bredene. It would be fairly easy for
> me to pick up in Ghent and then drop of at some addresses 'along' the
> E40 to the coast.  (checking the map:  Tielt, Wingene, Loppem, Bruges)
> should be doable.

I live in Bruges, as you know, but I can always come to the car-pool
parking at "exit 7" in Loppem if you prefer that.
I'm also checking whether LugWV will have a meeting next sunday, in case
you prefer to meet some people "bij pot en pint".  ;-)

> At the place where I work there is also somebody from Roeselare, I could
> ask if she's willing to take home some of the goodies to be picked up by
> one  of our representatives there. Lemme know if I should proceed down
> that path.

I'll leave that up to the people living around there.

> If the person from Oostduinkerke is mobile enough he could pick some
> stuff at my place and stop by in Nieuwpoort (Of course our
> representative there would need to swim home first: his coordinates
> indicate a distant and wet part of Nieuwpoort)

:-P

--
Jan Claeys