[Ubuntu-be] mailing list description update needed

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:11:59 BST 2006

On 6/16/06, Michaël <michael.arnauts at gmail.com> wrote:
> En misschien kunnen we de mededeling op de contact-pagina aanpassen? [...]
> zouden we hier niet schrijven dat dit geen supportmailinglist is?
That was and is already the case, but you won't catch everyone with this.

> On 6/16/06, Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be> wrote:
> > En ik stel nog maar eens voor om dit DUIDELIJK te vermelden in de
> > omschrijving van de mailiglijst, inclusief de doorverwijzing.
I have no means of doing that. Lionel, could you change the mailing
list description to clearly indicate that for matters not specifically
bound to Belgium because of location (installfest,...) or subject
(local online bank support,...), people should refer to ubuntu-nl and
ubuntu-fr respectively?

Thank you!

Mark
--