[Ubuntu-be] Policy for non-member posting to the list

Serge van Ginderachter serge at vanginderachter.be
Fri Jun 9 23:40:15 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 17:34 +0200, Jean-Francois BECKERS wrote:
> On 6/9/06, Lionel Dricot <ploum at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's also possible to post in "plain text" in place of HTML/Rich format.
> It's more confortable for all *nix mail-client.

You got my vote also. Now you mention this, I would also like to ask
everybody to respect usual quoting rules (e.g. as on usenet, no
top-posting and so on).

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter

http://www.vanginderachter.be/

Open Source is not only a scrap of legalese which you stick above your
code, it’s Way of life. If you do not really Believe in it, you cannot
sell it. -- Philip Paeps