[Ubuntu-be] Distribution points and official CDs

Bastien Gorissen kadomony at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:41:19 BST 2006

Léo Studer a écrit :
> Yeah you're making a good point here, I don't think it's very
> interesting to fly out hundreds of install CD in some places where
> people will consider them like, let say  a bunch of "discover AOL" CD...
> you see what I mean ?

Hi all,

You're absolutely right, giving CDs is nice, but what's really important
is to convert some people to Ubuntu.

What could be perhaps a good idea would be to place some leaflets or
posters in those kind of spots instead of CD. They could explain in a
few words what is Ubuntu, and how ubuntu-be.org can help them switch to it.

The problem is that we would have to print the leaflets... But if we
print, let's say three leaflets on a single A4 page, that shouldn't be
too expensive.

But that's just my two cents...

Bastien