[Ubuntu-be] CD jackets

Snulkid rr at lilit.be
Mon Jun 5 12:21:46 BST 2006

While waiting for the official packs, I would like to print CDs jackets
on A4 paper (to keep it cheap and easily colour-printable).

When looking the PDF files on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing, I
can only find 4 (??6) faces jackets, so I'm a bit confused.
Are there any 2 faces jackets as on :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdubuntuCdLabelAndSlip ?

If not, I guess we could quickly make an "Ubuntu-be jacket" for the
support points (NL + FR versions). Since 2 faces jackets are not that
good on ordinary 80gr paper, and CD can easily slip out of it, maybe we
could use Alain Empain's (not yet patented ;-)) idea of using a folded
A4 paper, as in this example :
http://lilit1.ibelgique.com/cd-jacket/

Not only does it provide good protection, does not need paste, but you
can also print useful indications and a FAQ on the back face (which is
obviously impossible with a 2-face pasted jacket).

What do you think ?
--
Snulkid
-----