[Ubuntu-be] press coverage: Het Nieuwsblad, Het Volk (NL_BE)

Jean-Francois BECKERS free.ouyo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:51:01 BST 2006

On 6/4/06, Cedric Janssens <decirc at gmail.com> wrote:

> It could be interesting to get the authorisation to put a copy of each
> article with the source in a press book on the website.
> I know Metro had refused this possibility.

It's always possible to ask other agencies the authorisation to copy and/or
reference the article (some article are archived and  those archives are not
free).
It's also possible to mention the publication in ex:Metro on dd-mm-yyyy but
no authorisation was granted by the journal for publication. Some kind of
publicity for 'open' journalism !

--
Jean-Francois BECKERS <free.ouyo at gmail.com>